WUSM Auxilliary Services
July 28, 2020
Seating Areas to reopen on the Medical Campus
We are pleased to announce additional seating areas to reopen on August 3rd in the following locations:
• Shell Cafe seating area only (cafe’ will remain closed)
• FLTC Kaldi’s Café seating area only (café will remain closed)
• FLTC Hearth – 2nd Floor
The following protocols will be in place:
• Tables will be spaced 6′ apart with one chair per table (please do not move chairs around)
• Self-cleaning sanitizing stations and signage will be placed in each dining area for individuals to wipe
down tables before and after. Individual responsibility is expected to maintain cleanliness.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in each of these designated areas
• COVID-19 protocol signage in place for masking, social distancing and hand washing
• OFMD COVID Building Coordinator will be monitoring these spaces for compliance and cleaning
• All high touch areas will be cleaned at least every two hours
• Revised hours: 5:30 am – 5:00 pm, M-F (Effective 7/27/2020)
• Guests are encouraged to order and pay online to avoid wait times and congregating.
• Full Menu available. Take out is available and encouraged – please order ahead!
Follett Campus Store
• Reduced hours, 10 am-2 pm, M-F
• No more than 10 customers in the store at a time.
• Universal masking required.
• Directional and distancing signage will be in place in the store.
• Employees will be required to go through a screening before beginning work each day.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the counter for employees and patrons.
• All high touch areas will be cleaned at least every two hours.
• Their website will continue to be maintained for online shopping.
• Remains open at this time from 9 am – 6 pm
ALL other dining locations and the FedEx MCC will remain closed indefinitely.