Staff Recognition Progran
Employee recognition program
The Operations & Facilities Management Department (OFMD) Recognition Program acknowledges the staff members—individual and team—who have shown meritorious service, dedication and contributions to OFMD and to the School of Medicine beyond the requirements and expectations of the job; and who have gone above and beyond their duties by exhibiting the department’s PRIDE core values and providing quality customer service.
How to Nominate:
To nominate an employee who has shown meritorious service, dedication and contributions to Operations & Facilities Management Department (OFMD) and to the School of Medicine, please click on the link below.
University Recognition Programs:
• Dean’s Distinguished Service Award
• Length of Service Award
• Central Administration Employee Appreciation Picnic
• Central Administration Holiday Celebration
• Chancellor’s 25 Year Service Award
• Attendance Incentive (earned personal days for no sick time taken)
For additional information regarding the Employee Recognition Program, please contact Paul Banda at firstname.lastname@example.org.