As you may know, we are developing a program to integrate all “Dean” shared spaces at WUSM. The program will effectively manage all shared space at the School of Medicine. Successful delivery of this program includes effective utilization, quality program support, sound financial management and physical stewardship. Our program and core services will support the campus core mission of education, clinical care and innovative research.
For more information on shared space reservations and services please visit meet.wustl.edu. To reserve a shared space, please visit managespace.wustl.edu.
Starting January 11, 2017, the new rate structure will take effect as outlined below.
$15 per table (5ft., 6ft. and 8 ft.)
$1.25 per chair
Please note, if you have a table/chair setup every day, you will be charged for the materials daily.
The table and/or chair request includes setup and break down as well as trash removal.* The event host is responsible for initial cleanup and for depositing garbage in trash containers for removal by Custodial Services staff (any excessive cleanup may be charged additional fees).
Trash cans and recycling bins will continue to be provided free of charge.
As a reminder, if you need to make a change to your custodial setup (date change, time change, etc.), you will need to contact the Facilities Integrated Service Center (FISC) at 314-362-3100 or email@example.com.
The host is responsible for initial clean up and for depositing garbage in trash containers for removal by Custodial Services staff.
Cleanup is mandatory following any event for 21 or more participants which has food/beverage and is billed at $34/hr with a one hour minimum. While the host should perform the initial cleanup, the custodial staff is still responsible for trash removal and additional cleaning of the space.
All rates mentioned are a minimum charge and any excessive cleanup may be charged additional fees.
All A/V, catering requests and FLTC resources will still be placed in MyReservations.
WUSM Education & Campus Support Services Program
For more information, please view a presentation given to Management Council on January 13, 2017.
- Space Management
- Room Management & Room Scheduling (Reservations, General Custodial, Fixed Resources)
- Annual Space Renewal Planning
- Business Support Operations (Financial, Service, Physical Operations, Curriculum Support)
- Lobby Customer Service/Information Attendants (FLTC, MCC & EPNEC)
- Planning (assistance with the planning of an event/conference)
- Support Services (physical setup and take down, catering, technology, transportation planning, creative services (music, decorations, flowers, etc.), custodial, security, equipment, photography, videography, a/v)
- General Business Support (copying, name tags, faxing, tent cards, etc.)
- Other Specialty Services
Please view the rate structure for this program.