Minor Renovations & Repairs
The WUSM In-House Renovation and Fabrications Team has a combined mission of providing cost effective, efficient and quality services that include the following:
In-House Renovations & Repairs: Project size for in-house renovation would typically be small to medium-size and services (typically under $50,000) provided could include any or all of the following options:
- Small renovations
- Wall construction or relocation
- Door and frame installations
- Construction and installation of department shelves and bookcases
- Fabrication, repair and painting of department-owned furniture
- Hanging items on walls
- Installation of door closures and door-stops
- Installation of keyboard accessories
- Electrical and lighting work
- Additional outlets for department-owned equipment
- Special lights installed for pictures or desks
- Special plugs installed on department-owned equipment
- Plumbing work
- Installation or annual testing of backflow preventer units attached to department-owned equipment
- Changing of water filters on department-owned equipment
- Repairs to sinks and drains due to incorrect disposing of material
- Repair of department lab equipment – e.g. sterilizers, washers, dryers, etc.
- Repair of private bathrooms inside of suite
- Flooring removal and/or installation
- Needed ceiling work
Work can be performed in both offices and labs from start to finish. Carpenters are readily available, as they work right here on the WUSM campus.
For more information, please contact the Facilities Integrated Service Center at 362-3100 or email email@example.com.
The Instrument Machine Shop at WUSM is a fully equipped shop and fabrication facility. Please visit the Machine Shop page.
For information about minor repair requests valued up to $2,500, contact the Facilities Integrated Service Center at 362-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your planning or project request by submitting the planning and project request form (use DOM account or WUSTL Key).
If you need assistance with the form, please view the instructions.
You may request an estimate or you can authorize funding to proceed directly to design or construction.