Non-Chargeable Vs. Chargeable Requests
- Repairs resulting from normal wear and tear, including plumbing, central HVAC and electrical systems
- Maintenance of the building envelope – windows, foundation, walls and floors
- Maintaining clean and safe campus buildings
- Cleaning services per the Custodial Service Levels
- Minor renovations, conversion of space, installation and/or maintenance of specialized equipment affecting the building systems, such as fume hoods and acid drains
- Repair of department equipment, such as window air conditioners, furniture, etc.
- Installation of items that require only minor modifications, such as pictures, wall brackets and wall clocks
- Fabrication of shelves and equipment, non-scheduled painting, changing ventilation equipment and adding electrical service
- Pick-up and delivery of mail, packages or crates using Mail & Receiving staff
- Moving furniture or other equipment using Mail & Receiving or Custodial Services staff
- Event services, including setup, breakdown, cleaning and trash removal
Submit a Service Request
To submit a service request, please click here.
FY 18 Billable Rates Per Hour – Labor
Custodial: $37 (straight time)
Custodial: $56 (non-standard/weekend/evening)
Custodial: $74 (emergency/non-scheduled request)
Facilities Engineering: $65
Machine Shop: $86
Rental Rates Per Item
Table: $15 (5ft., 6ft. and 8 ft.)
Truck Use: $20 (1 hr. min.)
Please note, if you have a table/chair setup every day, you will be charged for the materials daily.
Cleanup is mandatory following any event for 21 or more participants which has food/beverage and is billed at $34/hr with a one hour minimum. While the host should perform the initial cleanup, the custodial staff is still responsible for trash removal and additional cleaning of the space.
All rates mentioned are a minimum charge and any excessive cleanup may be charged additional fees.