Join in the OFMD 1st Annual Recipe Contest! We are looking for tasty and healthy recipes.
- Make sure your recipe is complete and accurate, including all measurements, ingredients, oven setting (if applicable), instructions, etc.
- Original recipes preferred. If submitting a recipe from another source, please include the source.
- Categories include:
- Main Dish/BBQ/Soup
- Vegetables/Side Dish/Salad
- Submit your form to the FISC desk located in the Mid-Campus Center(MCC) or your supervisor. Please include both pages with your entry form.
- One (1) entry per category per person by OFMD staff members only.
- Deadline to enter: Friday, July 15th, 2022
We are recruiting OFMD staff to serve as taste panelists for the 1st annual OFMD recipe contest!
- What does a taste panelist do?
- Prepare recipes submitted to the OFMD recipe contest (you will need to purchase the ingredients on your own)
- Taste and evaluate the recipes according to the scoring criteria
- Have fun and try something new!
- Deadline to enter: July 29th, 2022
- Taste panel evaluations: July 25th- August 26th, 2022
If you would like to be a taste panelist, please fill out the form below:
Questions? Please contact Raema Howell.
Thank you for your time and effort in participating in this event!
Sponsored by the WashU Wellness Connection Champion Fund Grant and Operations & Facilities Department