The Operations & Facilities Management Department’s Operations group provides management of operational issues related to the School of Medicine’s buildings, utilities, public spaces, grounds and exteriors.
- Engineering, maintenance and repairs
- Custodial services
- Mail and receiving
Need assistance with something?
WUSM campus partners may contact the Facilities Integrated Service Center (FISC) Monday through Saturday, 7 am – 7 pm and Sundays, 1 pm – 7pm
Poster Display Request – Please view the Poster Rail Guidelines and the Poster Locations Map. For more information, please contact the Farrell Learning and Teaching Center front desk at 314-747-3285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Space Reservations – As of May 15, 2014, all public space reservations can be accessed through myreservations.wusm.wustl.edu/.
Lobby Guidelines – If you require tables, chairs, custodial services, security information, electrical questions and/or any Facilities questions, please contact the FISC (Facilities Integrated Service Center) at 314-362-3100 or email at WUSMFacilities@wusm.wustl.edu or visit the webpage at https://facilities.med.wustl.edu/facilities-integrated-service-center/. Fees may apply.
For any Plaza/Link/Lobby Event Policies –
- Events must be sponsored by a Washington University department.
- Attendance is limited to 125 persons at any given time or 80 persons at seated tables.
- Posting of signs on the walls is not permitted.
- Fire exits must remain accessible at all times.
- Clear the area within 4 hours following the event.
- WUSM is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Be respectful of the tenants in the building.
- Do not block doorways and hallways.
- Keep noise to a minimum and avoid intruding.
- Departments are responsible for providing an event assistant or planner to meet caterers, arrange set ups and for access, etc.
- We recommend set ups that include catering that are set up prior to event be monitored by event assistant/planner to insure items are not taken.
- WUSM reserves the right to close down events that do not observe the above listed policies.