In accordance with the mission of the Operations & Facilities Management Department, along with our WUMC campus partners, WUSM Landscape & Grounds Management strives to promote a safe and aesthetically-pleasing outdoor environment for patients, students, employees, pedestrians, and visitors by managing and maintaining the grounds, landscaping, lighting, streets, and sidewalks. The deliverable being a cohesively designed campus that is unified, legible, and connected with a strong sense of identity and that is representative of a top-ranked medical institution and world-class healthcare facility.
Please review the WUSM Landscape Design Guidelines for more information.
- Management of campus Landscape & Grounds Operations
- WUMC Public Realm Partnership Coordination & Management
- Project Management & Design Review of Capital Projects landscape installations
- Planning & Design of new landscape enhancements
- Horticulture & Arboricultural Services
- Irrigation Management Services
- Exterior Trash & Litter Collection
- Sustainability Coordination
For questions, please contact the Facilities Integrated Service Center (FISC) at 314-362-3100.
Nature is but another name for health…Henry David Thoreau