General Maintenance Team
The General Maintenance Team at Washington University School of Medicine provides small repairs and general maintenance services for all Washington University School of Medicine departments.
To reach the General Maintenance Team, please contact the Facilities Integrated Service Center at 314-362-3100 or email@example.com. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 7am to 4:30pm.
The General Maintenance Team has a mission of providing cost effective, efficient and quality services.
The size of repairs for the General Maintenance Team would be small (typically under $15,000) and could include any or all of the following options:
- Door and frame installations
- Door repairs
- Lock repair or replacements
- Construction and installation of department shelves and bookcases
- Hanging items on walls
- Installation of door closures and door-stops
- Installation of keyboard accessories
- Small moves
Non-chargeable work includes the following:
- Preventive maintenance on hoods and ice machines
- Ceiling tile repair/replacement
- Toilet and urinal repairs
- Sink and faucet repairs
- Soap and paper towel dispensers in shared/common areas
- Common space/exterior door repairs
- Garage door repair
Work is performed to the customer’s specifications at a competitive price. Customers are charged a quoted amount or billed for time and materials.
FY 21 Billable Rates Per Hour – Labor
- Moves: $71
- Painting and/or carpentry:
- General work: