Capital Planning Support provides accounting services to Project Managers for the financial management of renovation and new construction projects. We assist Capital Projects to ensure the University policies and procedures are followed and that projects proceed on time and within budget.
Our services include:
- Set-up, management and close-out of projects in AIS and the Construction Accounting System (CAS).
- Assist Project Managers with project set-up, planning, financing and project approval.
- Purchase orders for construction related services and furniture and equipment purchases.
- Invoice and pay application processing.
- Billing projects for Capital Projects services.
- Report on the status of construction projects (monthly, quarterly and annual)