OFMD uses a space management application called Archibus. The business intelligence piece of the system is called OSIS. Archibus and OSIS manages space, provides business intelligence and delivers critical information for emergency response.
OSIS URL: https://managespace.wustl.edu/osis/
The OSIS application can run on Internet Explorer (IE). Please note that when using IE, you may not be able to access many of the robust features of this application. Using FireFox or Chrome as your browser will enable you to utilize all features.
OSIS Executive Summary Information and Sources
What are some features of OSIS?
This system is a central repository for facilities to track critical information associated with space from University systems of record.
- This is a web based system that you can access anytime, anywhere.
- The system is accessible using your WUSTL Key login.
- Customized dashboards allow business management to view metrics and space drawings of areas belonging to your business units.
- Easy to access floor plans with detailed information at the room level.
What are some examples of
information associated with space?
- Size of the room
- Occupants in a room, including room splits and usage
- Attributes of a room
Please contact support with any issues or questions via email: email@example.com or by phone at 362-6646.