Sent on behalf of Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
A Multi-carrier Distributed Antenna System (MDAS/In-building
cellular system) will be installed over the next 18-24 months to
provide cellular service for ATT, Sprint-T-Mobile, and Verizon
connections throughout the Medical Center Campus. The
construction will be completed in phases targeting specific building
• Coax and fiber work has been completed in East, East Imaging,
and Biotechnology buildings. Work will continue in the
telephone rooms based on the ongoing test results.
• Testing in the LTC building on all floors in all areas are currently
in process with an anticipated completion date of 4/8/2021.
• Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile will begin their integration tasks
over the next 2-2 ½ months to add their cellular services to the
new MDAS for Group I.
What’s happening in your building?
• LTC – ongoing testing in all areas and all floors
• East Imaging – telephone room closet work if necessary
• East Building – telephone room closet work if necessary
• Biotechnology Center – telephone room closet work if necessary
What do you need to know?
Contact CSC Support if you have any questions regarding the inbuilding
Will you receive additional communications about this?
Communications will be sent via email to alert of the next areas
that will be impacted until the installation is complete.
CSC Support Desk