Sent on behalf of Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Wet weather prevented contractors from restriping lanes of Barnes-Jewish Plaza near Kingshighway during evening hours last Wednesday and Thursday. The work is rescheduled for today, Tuesday, January 4th with the following impact:
• Between 8 and 11 a.m., restripe the furthest south lanes, which are behind the current construction barricade: no impact.
• At 11 a.m., remove barricades along the south and open the lanes.
• From noon to 3 p.m., barricade the middle lanes and restripe.
• Starting at 3 p.m., remove barricades from center and close the far north lanes to restripe.
• Complete all work by 5 p.m.
Flaggers will be on hand to direct traffic and reduce the congestion. Team members should avoid using Barnes-Jewish Plaza for the convenience of our patient and visitors.
Questions can be directed to Justin Breig, BJC project manager, at 314-323-2317.
Recommended travel routes:
The Tower Grove/Boyle Avenue ramps on Highway 40/Interstate 64, one exit east of Kingshighway, provide a convenient alternative to Kingshighway and Barnes-Jewish Plaza for team members to access parking, including the Plaza Garage. These exits were constructed to ease traffic for patients and visitors.
Please consider the patient experience when choosing your route to and from work each day.