Lockers are available for Neuroscience Research Building (NRB) occupants and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. To ulitize a locker, complete this form to check out a WashU-owned lock. Personal locks are not permitted.
For questions or assistance, please contact OFMDsharedspaces@wustl.edu. Locks can be signed out at the NRB front desk located in the 1st floor lobby.
Users will be given a lock with a locker #1-100 on it to lock their locker. This will be logged internally so we know who the users are. The building manage will also conduct a yearly audit to make sure occupants only have access.
• Personal locks are not permitted.
• Only NRB building occupants are permitted to use the locker rooms.
• All locks must be returned to the NRB front desk. All users will be subject to a lock replacement fee if locks are not returned at the date stated above.
• This area will be cleaned out quarterly on the last Friday of the quarter, reminders will be sent out to locker users in advance. Any items found during the clean out will be turned in to Protective Services.
• When utilizing this space, please store all belongings in a locker with a WashASHU-owned lock and personal lock code. Do not leave any belongings unlocked; WashU is not responsible for any missing items.
By filling out this form, you are agreeing to the terms above.